Maintenance Coordinator< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 1,000 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 29,500 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world’s current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
The Strathcona Manufacturing Facility, located in southwest Edmonton, is looking to fill a Maintenance Coordinator position.
The primary purpose of this position is to assist with the set up and maintenance of parts inventory on site. In addition, the incumbent will be required to coordinate contract personnel and services based on preventative maintenance schedules and any urgent needs.
Other duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Organize part's inventory in adherence to the Weatherford requirements,
- Control the min/max levels of stock to ensure critical parts are available,
- Request PO's for missing parts or services with correct specifications,
- Track receipt of parts and services, and finalize the PO process,
- Coordinate the on-site contractor personnel including confirming site orientation has been completed. In addition, the incumbent is expected to schedule contractors during periods that are least disruptive to production as well as confirming that the appropriate maintenance staff are available for the service,
- Set up or maintain maintenance records in accorandance with the Weatherford record and information management requirements,
- Prepare and submit reports on maintenance related work as required or requested,
- Maintaing documents in accordance to ISO 9001 requirements,
- Other duties as assigned
A person successful in this position will work collaboritively with all personnel including other maintenance staff, production staff, external vendors/contractors, and management. This position is OT eligible and the incumbent may be required to work OT or weekend shift when needed.
This position is best suited for candidates that possess the following skills, experience, and other attributes:
- Attention to detail to ensure paperwork is completed accurately and expeditiously,
- Time management skills to meet deadlines,
- Organizational skills to track multiple priorities in an efficient manner,
- Experience with the set up and enforcement of parts inventory systems,
- Experience with JDE considered a strong asset,
- Intermediate excel skills,
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment with multiple priorities,
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-employment drug, alcohol and medical testing
Please note this facility is located in an area with limited public transportation. Candidates are required to have reliable transportation.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Weatherford offers a competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including 3 weeks’ vacation to start, RRSP matching, a health spending account and opportunities for on-going training and career development