SERVICE SUPERVISOR II- PRESSURE PUMPING SERVICES< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
- Under general supervision, coordinates and oversees cementing service line work at the well site handling the more complex, hazardous, and/or high profile jobs while providing quality service to the customer.
- Job role may include sales, job design, execution, and follow up activities.
- Cross trains and active participates in one or more product service lines.
- Provides the planning necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and equipment used, including dispute resolutions to approved levels. Ensures customer satisfaction with work performed.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of service operators.
- Coordinates the clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Plans and performs necessary calculations for the total job at the well site as needed.
- Leads the site crew comprised of company and/or non-company employees.
- Evaluates individual performance levels of the crew and trains operators to improve their job performance.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations. Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the Quality Improvement Process.
Skills & Experience
- At Least Bac +3 , or similar education and previous experience as Service Supervisor-Cementing.
- Licensure to drive commercial equipment may be required.
- Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- Must meet the minimum developmental standards for this job classification.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the operation and maintenance of each type of equipment/unit/tool normally used in the product service line.
- Exceptional skills within the service line and specific knowledge and understanding of other service functions.
- Overall considerable experience in Cementing required.