Engineering Supervisor< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
- Define and maintain the stock point of the inventory to minimize the stock level and meet the customer requirement.
- Establish the bills of material, routings, of the products
- Carry out and monitor the transaction of the inventory and maintain accurate stock value
- Monitor the stock level and make suggestions for new purchase of raw material, supplies
- Issue, close the work orders and decide the due time of the work order and report the variance if any to the supervisors
- Work with manufacturing department to establish the capacity of each work centre and work load
- Monitor the quantity of tooling and related consumables and suggest for new purchase
- Work with the standard cost of the products
- Any other task, role, responsibility as advised by the Plant Manager time to time.
- University (Bachelor in Mechanical Engineer);
- 3-5 years experience in similar position
- 1-3 years plus experience in oil and gas field preferred.
- Good written and verbal English;
- Knowledge of material, manufacturing processes.
- Computer literate
- Good understanding on LEAN theory and practise
- Solid communication, interpersonal skills.
- Managerial & Leadership
- Problem solving and decision making
- Ability to calculate and use common measuring devices, tapes, micrometres, callipers, etc
- Knowledge of metal fabricating and machining techniques