Well services Operations Supervisor< Back To Job Listing
To supervise the whole operation at workshop/ rig site.
Include but not limited to the following:
Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system. Including:
A) Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
B) Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
C) Actively promote positive safety culture.
Adhere to Quality procedure and policies in accordance with the ISO9002 (where applicable) quality assurance system. Including:
A) Compliance to work instructions.
B) Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
C) identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit
- Ensure Safety in the workshop at all times by education and leadership of staff and visitors.
- Provide coordination of personnel to provide hands on, logistical and technical handling skills for refurbishment and/ or assembly of Hook-ups.
- Ensuring workshop staffs are competent to carry out their roles through the implementation of training plans.
- Be competent at Rental Tool refurbishment and provide training to lower grades.
- Implement all safe working practices for all workshop tools, constant safety audit function.
- Coordinate and create all levels of workflow procedures for make-up / testing of completion assemblies.
- Creation and audit of Workflow instructions and drawings for purpose of Redress.
- Creating and audit of Basic testing instructions for Customer Assemblies.
- Administer Data base functions for Asset and saleable inventories
- Be responsible for maintenance of necessary spares for on-going projects and adequate review for supply of same
- Coordinate all handling logistical matters for the shipment of goods to a customer site (all Paperwork related, with sign off)
- Also as part of the development of the employee he/she will be responsible for expanding workshop experience to Workshop financial matters
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by the Line Management with the time frame specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and the delegate is capable and deemed competent to fulfil these.
- In addition, providing the following:
- Risk assessment of the task
- Proper training/awareness of the task
- Proper tools
- Proper facility to perform the task
- Mechanical Background and aptitude with proven skills in Quality systems and Safety as relates to a workshop environment Sighed off usage of Workshop Cranes.
- Demonstrable Supervisory skills.
- Competent usage of all Company Electronic Systems related to Workshops.
- Quality and Safety Audit skills.
- Strong man-management, organizational and team skills.
- Knowledge of Computers.
- Ability to work flexible work schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- General mechanical aptitude.
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and have the ability to carry out tasks under instruction.
- Good mentoring / leading skills.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Ability to work unsupervised and to tight deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing environment.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS