CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR - WBC< Back To Job Listing
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Ensure Weatherford's Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental fully implemented and sustained across all areas of responsibility.
- Creating of Delivery Tickets, Keeping Record for DTs, DTI, ENB and AR for productline.
- Responsible for complete, accurate and timely billing of all external and intercompany customers
- Assist the finance team with revenue recognition matters
- Review generated invoices for proper service/sales/rental classification and the use of correct JDE
- tax numbers
- Maintain good administration of job files, service tickets, delivery tickets, etc to assure proper revenue recognition Liaise with product line managers as appropriate.
- Establish good processes and controls to ensure that all activity is invoiced completely, accurately and timely. Ensure that invoices are coded correctly and approved in line with internal grant of authorities before being dispatched to customers.
- Provide information required by the finance team for monthly revenue accrual and recognition Purposes
- Assist to solve issues in invoice related matters with customers when needed
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by the line management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfil these.
- Strong computer skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skill, good English, good PC skill, 10-key calculator operation, and able to understand the terms and conditions of contracts
- Diploma in accounting, or business administration
- Basic accounting knowledge, can understand the billing cycle. Microsoft Excel and Word. ASAS knowledge is mandatory for this position. Oracle/Jd Edward knowledge is required.
- At least 5 year experience in keeping full sets of accounts.
- Preferably knowledge of WFT Invoicing System and JDE