Reservoir Engineer< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Actively participate in Petrophysicist operations within the company, demonstrating technical domain expertise at a fully qualified level, applied to relatively complex tasks and providing guidance to junior team members. Act as a mentor and coach within the department and assume a leadership role with co-workers.
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
1.Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system, Including:
- Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
- Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
- Actively promote positive safety culture.
2.Adhere to quality procedure and policies in accordance with the ISO9002 (where applicable) quality assurance system, Including:
- Compliance to work instructions.
- Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
- Identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit.
Adhere to main job responsibilities:
3.Formation-testing/well-testing data quality check and control
4.Mobility estimation from the pressure data using various models and techniques
5. Pressure Transient Analysis (PTA) to characterize the reservoir properties
6. Vertical Interference Testing (VIT) interpretations
7. Production Logging for well performance
8.Well Integrity; Corrosion & Cement Evaluation