ASSET & INVENTORY COORDINATOR< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
The main purpose of the position is to assist the Asset & Inventory (A&I) team on all functions associated with the tracking and control of Weatherford UK Operations Assets & Inventory to meet business demands and in line with company policies and procedures. The Asset & Inventory Co-ordinator is primarily focused on ensuring all assigned functions are carried out in a timely, professional and competent manner with a high level of accuracy. The role is measured by the accurate fulfilment of the Job specific processes.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the A&I Team Leader(s) to cover the day to day handling of all materials matters as they concern and involve Weatherford UK Operational Facilities.
- Assist the I&A Team Leader(s) to cover the day to day functionality within our computerised stock system ensuring all data is processed in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
- Assist the I&A Team Leader(s) to maintain an accurate and detailed electronic and / or paper filing system such that we have a robust traceable process in place so we remain compliant.
- Carry out a full check on all equipment job load outs to ensure item availability prior to sign off and issuing to Logistics for processing.
- Upload Customer Owned Equipment to our Stock System that is being held and tracked at Weatherford Operational Facilities and provide reports are required.
- Scan all documentation to Acorde that relates to A&I control.
- Assist in maintaining all A&I registers.
- Assist with A&I redeployment requests gaining approval from the relevant product line(s) priro to offering up for release.
- Participate and assist with Full Physical, Cycle & Annual Rental Asset counts to meet company policy.
- Assist with general office administration to ensure effective Asset & Inventory support and control at alll times across all product lines / departments at Weatherford UK Operational Facilities.
- Assist in reviewing current procedures held within our Quality Management System periodically.
- Maintain a professional demeanour and attitude.
- Undertaking any required training to a satisfactory level of achievement.
- Promote team spirit with an emphasis on inter-departmental relations.
- Must possess a good level of general education of at least SCE Standard grades, in Mathematics & English Language
- Driving Licence and / or other reliable means of transport
- Basic understanding of JDE functionality with regard to Asset & Inventory functions.
- Demonstrated a basic knowledge of various Weatherford product lines
- Experience of stock control systems, stock checking systems and procedures.
- Experience of materials storage systems and good industry practice in this area.
- Competent in the use of computerised stock control systems with a proven at least 3 years experience of the same.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Quality Control methods for the handling and storage of engineering equipment.
- Demonstrated an ability to work in a team environment, as well as an ability to work. unsupervised and exercise initiative to resolve potential problems
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst prioritising workload in order to meet demands as well as having a good eye for detail and high level of accuracy