Service Technician II - Tubular Running Services< Back To Job Listing
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Supervise shop personnel. Keep all production personnel utilized and monitor efficiency of personnel.
- Ability to perform, or knowledge of, all job functions within the shop.
- Assist in training new shop personnel in operation of equipment, safe operation practices and performance expectations. Coordinate this training as necessary with lead men and experienced shop personnel.
- Maintain tool and parts inventory and tool history and records.
- Responsible for sending work orders to shop floor in router packets.
- Responsible for all completed work orders.
- Assure safe working conditions.
Ability to think creatively, analyse situations and identify new solutions/ work practices
Possess the ability to manage change and seek continuous improvement.
- Computer skills – Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Tact, above average communication skills, ability to work effectively with both employees and managers.
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to applicants and employees.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS