Desk Engineer ISDT< Back To Job Listing
Based in Narogong, Bekasi, this role will mainly be responsible for:
- Be the main project focal point for ISDT operations in Weatherord and client office.
- Provide technical and operations support to client in job preparation, execution and close out.
- Attend morning meeting and operations meetings as required.
- Provide solution for current job as well as planning for upcoming jobs.
- Supervise equipment and personnel movement to accommodate to client’s operational needs.
- Write and prepare job operational procedures, BHA, technical analysis and calculations, tools and equipment selection and ensure it fit with proposed objectives.
- Provide support for other location in Asia Pacific for intervention activities when required.
- Supervise fishing operation on the field if absolutely required (last man out).
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
- Indonesian national
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 3 years in the oilfield industry
- Knowledge and experience in intervention services