FIELD ENGINEER-WCP< Back To Job Listing
- Attend classroom instructional sessions aimed at product line specific training
- Complete assigned computer-based training as per the predetermined Learning Plan.
- Perform job preparation tasks such as; measuring and documenting sales and rental items, assembly of tools per work instructions, preparation for testing, disassembly and repair of items per procedure.
- Prepare equipment for dispatch; package and load-out
- Perform the following; pre-job briefing, on-site equipment inspection and installation per job program.
- Completion of formal job closure including; post job tool inspections, back-loading of equipment, job ticket signature, job submission to Weather Performance Tracking System (WPTS)
- Prepare and keep accurate paperwork on delivery tickets, job reports, time sheets and other similar administrative forms.
- Perform necessary pre-job calculations to validate job design and equipment selection.
- Keep accurate paperwork of equipment used and services provided in the field.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the Liner Systems products and services including having the ability to correctly identify all tools and components.
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
- Providing field support by composing job programs and procedures for customer specific well scenarios
- Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available
- Must attend all required safety training.
- Required to work on a 24 hours call basis.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Must be able to travel for extended periods of time.
Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Individual must be able to follow instructions
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio, etc…)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to problem solve using thorough analytical skills
- Should be able to work closely with internal and external customers
- Self-motivated and committed to service quality a must
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
- Computer Aided Drafting (AutoCAD, Solidworks, ProE or equivalent)
- Valid Driver License