QHSE SUPERVISOR-KZT< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
- Reviews the results of audit findings and ensures that corrective / preventive actions are implemented, evaluated And shared.
- Prepares and has responsibility for the audit program for the area of responsibility.
- Ensures that every facility within the area of responsibility has an emergency response plan in place and that drills to measure effectiveness are conducted and lessons learned implemented and shared.
- Responsible for managing Weatherford’s Short Service Employee Program in the area of responsibility.
- Identifies regulatory training that is not covered in Weatherford’s corporate programs and elevates to next level management.
- Works with Human Resources to ensure that RightStart induction is delivered to all new employees.
- Ensures that all HSE Professionals participate in Weatherford’s professional development framework and holds those who do not participate accountable during performance management.
- Reviews all incidents, identifies trends and proposes solutions to the next level of management.
- Ensures emergency preparedness for all facilities within the area of responsibility.
- Ensures that Weatherford’s enterprise risk management tools are implemented and sustained.
- Ensures that all incidents are managed in accordance with the requirements of Weatherford’s Incident Management Standard.
- Ensures compliance with the requirements of Weatherford’s Lifting Equipment and Operations GEM.
- Ensures that a program is implemented and sustained to ensure inspection and maintenance of all lifting equipment within the area of responsibility.
- Ensures that product/service line personnel have the necessary permits and licenses to operate with hazardous substances as required.
- Sets goals to reduce impacts to the environment.
- Ensures environmental regulatory compliance for the area of responsibility.
- Ensures that waste vendors are approved and audited.
- Ensures that environmental process is followed in relation to the entry and vacate of facilities.
- Ensures that adequate resources are available for the implementation and sustainment of OEPS standards.
- Ensures that HSE professionals progress through Weatherford’s HSE development framework.
- Conducts analysis of all statistical data, trends and identifies areas for improvement.
- Assists in the preparation of materials for pre-qualification, tender and contract review
- Develops and measures an annual HSE improvement plan that is aligned with corporate objectives and budgets for the necessary resources.
- Tracks and validates legislative change and ensures that MOC process is followed to update OEPS standards.
- A member and active participant in external professional bodies and conferences.
- Ensures that performance management is conducted on all HSE professionals within the area of responsibility.
- Provides client focus for all aspects of Quality
- Works will all PL’s to ensure WFT Quality Management systems are effectively implemented and sustained
- Responsible for the management of all internal audits, management reviews, critical supplier audits and follow up
- Analysi and feedback on CPAR’s, field NCR, client CPAR’s and quality CPAR registers
- Maintenance of all aspects of WFT QMS
- Ensures that hazardous substances are managed safely and in accordance with local regulations.
- Ensures that risk assessments are conducted for the introduction of any new hazardous substances within the area of responsibility.
- Ensures the provision of training and awareness for employees who are required to work in a hazardous environment.
- Ensures that resources are available to assist with the risk assessment of any identified potential hazardous environment.
Requirements for a candidate:
- - higher education
- - experience in the HSE - 5-8 years
- - work experience in a managerial position - 2-4 years
- - knowledge of English at the spoken level
- - willingness to travel