ACCOUNT MANAGER< Back To Job Listing
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Ensure Weatherford's Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental fully implemented and sustained across all areas of responsibility.
- Define, implement, measure, reconcile, and regulate sales strategy. Establish and maintain pricing structures for the Cementing department in country.
- Monitor external and internal environment for development of new market segments.
- Develop, coordinate, and update all sales and technical presentations for both internal/external customers.
- Support PLM and sales team to increase market share and business related with drilling contractors.
- Assist in the promotion of services and in projecting yearly usage and revenue forecast
- Participate in industry trade organizations and other pertinent technical associations or committees.
- Keep abreast of competitor's strategy, pricing, and general market activities.
- Assist in or produce feasibility studies/business plans for new product development.
- To meet or exceed the Revenue forecast in the annual budget ensuring that operating margins are maintained
- Establish and implement creditable business strategies in line with the product line and country business
- Active participation in salesforce with new opportunities and client visit reports
- Support Product line with Quotes, RFQ, commercial proposals and tenders.
- Monitor contracts performance and execution to meet customer requirements and company KPIs
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by Product Line manager
- Project management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective collaborator
- Technical knowledge of Cementation products, services and operations
- Good knowledge of tools working practices & techniques
- Strong leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong and Effective presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of Well construction product lines Software used for simulations and modelling
- Bachelor’s degree from University or Equivalent of 15 years’ experience in Oil and Gas Sector
- Maths, English, Technical to Higher grade.
- Engineering Degree.
- Experience in working in the oil and gas industry with well services equipment and technologies and customers.
- 10+ years in the oil and gas business.
- 5 + years as Technical manager, operation manager.
- 4 years involved with business/Applications/ sales (directly or indirectly)
- Oilfield rig and rigless operations
- Workforce Development & Mentoring Skills
- Integrated Management Systems
- 10+ year experience with Cementing/casing accessories and products such as DV tools, Stage tools and HPHT tools
- 3+ years’ experience in Saudi Arabia dealing with Saudi Aramco.