WORKSHOP TECHNICIAN I - COMP< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Safely assist to perform the following duties under the supervision of a Sub-Assembly Supervisor in the client’s onshore site.
- Assemble all the Completion equipment and accessories and ensure they are certified in accordance to internal and external client’s QAQC standards.
- Ensure all activities carried out are in full compliance with all required workshop standards and relevant Completion standards.
- Ensure Completion activities are managed without delay/non-productive time and in line with client’s HSSE standards.
- Ensure all Completion equipment and tools are is up to date, fit for purposes, and validated with Certificate of Conformance.
- Participate in QC on work done on all well services operations and companies.
- Control inventory of equipment in the client’s Completion workshop and yard.
- Monitor and standardize Completions/slickline equipment as per client’s requirement.
- Inspect items and equipment received from third parties before lifting them into the workshop.
- Inspect and compile documentation and certification for all the Completion equipment and Pressure Control Equipment before shipping them to appropriate rigs.
- Accountable and responsible for all third party contractors’ engagements at client’s Completion workshop as per instruction given by client.
- Monitor via spreadsheet for service and maintenance on Cam Unit and Power Pack.
- Monitor and record via spreadsheet on hand tools required for Completion Sub-Assembly workshop and rig’s tool box talks.
- Carry out QC on all incoming loose order equipment for each well before signing off any attached paperwork as per instruction given by client.
- Log all daily reports on Sub-Assembly Completion workshop activities.
- Monitor and record spreadsheet for all Completion write off/scrap equipment as per instruction given by client.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford and Customer.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform other duties which may be assigned from time to time
- Trade and/or educational certification in Hydraulic / Mechanics.
- Minimum 1-2 years oilfield services equipment operations and maintenance experience, with preference to gas lift equipment and related services.
- The physical ability to perform the operational requirements, and to immediately respond to emergency situations
- Ability to work long hours as and when required.
- Ability to work on rest day and/or public holidays as and when required.
- On call 24 hours, seven days per week.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.