Senior Field Operator< Back To Job Listing
Responsible for the Assembly/Disassembly, Installation, Operation, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting of Reciprocating Rod Lift systems (surface and downhole) in the field. Also responsible for keeping work performance and work quality levels within company standards. Stay in contact with the RRL Field Engineer on day-to-day activities
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system. Including:
- Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
- Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
- Actively promote positive safety culture.
Adhere to Quality procedure and policies in accordance with the Weatherford quality assurance system, Including:
- Compliance to work instructions.
- Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
- identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit
- Attend HSE Meetings according to the HSE objectives and goals, promote safe working practices.
- Participate in the assembly and disassembly, installation, start-up, operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of surface and downhole RRL systems.
- Perform RRL system preventive maintenance tasks
- Perform routine monitoring activities for RRL systems
- Provide workshop and office assistance with pre-job planning and preparation
- Participate in pre-job briefing prior to travelling to the wellsite
- Pre-job equipment checks for operation and ensure fit for purpose
- Complete appropriate paper work as required
Any other duties as directed