WORKSHOP TECHNICIAN-III< Back To Job Listing
Assembly of all product and equipment that is manufactured and assembled at the facility.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Read and follow assembly drawings.
- Each job must perform TAKE 5 & make sure same done by the team
- Read and interpret basic measuring equipment.
- Working knowledge of all assemblies manufactured at the manufacturing facility
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Assemble and testing of more complex tools
- Operate test equipment and torque machine
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Be in charge of second shift if applicable
- Update the work status each shift end to Supervisor as and when required.
- Stand-in for the senior workshop Technion is his absence
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality System Manual(QMS), Operating / Technical Procedures and Work Instructions
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret basic measurements.
- Ability to read and interpret Drawings & Procedures
- Possess basic reading, writing and mathematical skills.
- Individual must be able to follow instructions.
- Should be able to work closely /co-ordinate with fellow employees/Technicians
- Experience in planned & preventative Maintenance
- Good motivational skills for other team members.
- Ability to Co-ordinate with third party suppliers
Any technical diploma / 2-year industrial trade certificate
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS