Credit Analyst - Calgary, AB< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 1,000 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 29,500 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world’s current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
Weatherford is actively recruiting for a Credit Analyst to be based out of their downtown office. The Credit Analyst will report directly to the Canadian Team Lead. The incumbent will act as a first point of contact for both internal operations and sales personnel and external customers. Successful performance in this role will optimize Weatherford’s cash flow and limit exposure to bad debt through timely collections while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Interact directly with the customer and liaise with sales reps and billers to manage an accounts receivable portfolio.
- Account reconciliation; prepare customer statements; research account disputes and billing discrepancies.
- Ensure customer compliance with established credit terms
- Responsible for collection procedures to maximize cash flow and reduce the risk of uncollectable accounts
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Previous experience in the Oil & Gas (at least 2 years) industry and knowledge of JDE, ADP, Cortex and Get Paid would be of benefit.
- Strong collection and negotiation skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong technical skills coupled with business intelligence and a deep understanding of customer's needs.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Multi-tasking ability
- Proven customer service experience
- Post-secondary education with a business diploma or degree is considered an asset
- Good verbal and written communication skills
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Weatherford offers competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including 3 weeks’ vacation to start, an RRSP program, a full comprehensive extended benefits program including a health spending account, and opportunities for on-going training and career development.