LEGAL COUNSEL< Back To Job Listing
Work closely with Global Supply Chain Legal Team to implement key initiatives to standardize and simplify legal support on supply chain business, including but not limited to:
- To assist in the finalization and implementation of the Supply Chain Contracting Guidelines and other global policies;
- To support the implementation and localization of the existing global supply chain contract templates and develop more specific templates based on business needs and local practice;
- To support the standardization of contract lifecycle management process and the roll-out of Supply Chain Contracts Central or any other processes to be developed; and
- To conduct Legal and Contracts Training to supply chain teams in different Geo-zones and countries to improve their awareness and understanding of supply chain contracts and other legal concepts.
- Provide overall legal support on supply chain matters in specific Geo-zones or countries in Eastern Hemisphere as identified by the Chief Commercial Counsel, including legal review and negotiation of various types of contracts, provide advices on any supply chain related legal and regulatory issues.
- Provide high-level legal support on supply chain matters in specific Geo-zones or countries in Eastern Hemisphere as identified by the Chief Commercial Counsel. Specific responsibilities include:
- To be the point of contact and business partner to engage with key Supply Chain Stakeholders to ensure alignment with supply chain organization;
- To be responsible for any cross geo-zone supply chain agreements or other supply chain related matters; and
- To collaborate with operational legal counsels in specific countries and geo-zones to implement global supply chain policies, processes and templates.
- Mange external counsel work and expense in cases where external counsels are engaged to support on specific projects.
- Keep abreast of relevant statutory legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Work on other matters that may be assigned by the managers of this role.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS