TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER/МЕНЕДЖЕР ПО ПРОДАЖАМ< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 1,000 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 29,500 people.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world’s current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
1. Preparation and support of technical and commercial proposals for sale of goods and services to customers.
2. Negotiations and business correspondence with customers.
3. Assistance in conclusion and approval of contracts for provision of services, issue of appendices, specifications, addendums to the contracts.
4. Pricing on the internal market and getting approval of the senior management.
5. Review and comparative analysis of competition in Russia.
6. Interaction with services and equipment sales engineers to prepare commercial proposals to customers.
7. Search for potential customers for sale of services.
8. Interaction with customers regarding pricing issues.
9. Advising clients on equipment operation issues.
10. Assistance in control over invoicing and payment for sold products and rendered services.
11. Participation in preparation of internal reports on revenue and profit of the department.
12. Participation in budgeting the revenue and expenditure of the department.