CNC OPERATOR - CHC< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of approximately 700 locations, including manufacturing,service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 26,500 people.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world’s current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our worldclass people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
For more information, visit
INTERNAL CANDIDATES MUST NOTIFY THEIR CURRENT SUPERVISOR PRIOR TO APPLYING FOR ANY POSITIONS.
1. Job setting & Programming on CNC machines.
2. Clear Understanding of tools & tackles.
3. Produce parts within required tolerances & specification.
4. Adjust machine speeds and feeds and change cutters to machine parts according to specifications.
5. Measure work piece for conformance to specification using measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers, dial indicator and gages.
6. Running M/C and produce as per cycle time.
7. Following Safety Standards established in company.
8. Maintaining Quality Standards established & followed by company.
9. Ability to fill production reports.
10th pass or ITI with 3 to 6 years of experience