Stores< Back To Job Listing
The Warehouse Storeperson is responsible for the day to day transaction control function at the Weatherford Roma facility.
General Inventory and Assets
- Ensure that inventory procedures are being followed at the location as required by the company.
- Ensure that inventory does not move physically without the necessary delivery Ticket, issue, transfer or delivery docket documents.
- Ensure that Inventory receipts are physically identified by serial number and entered into the system.
- Conduct weekly inventory cyclic counts and annual asset counts or as required by the company to ensure stock integrity.
- Participate in annual stock counts and cycle counts.
- Assist to ensure that transfer documents and delivery tickets are being used properly.
- Provide accurate collection and delivery instructions to our freight forwarder when we are arranging collection.
- For imports, ensure that all necessary customs and quarantine documents have been provided and that where necessary, import permits or licences have been obtained.
- Ensure that all necessary documents are received from delivery drivers.
- Ensure that only goods consigned to the location are accepted and correct at all times
- Ensure that packaging is inspected on receipt for damage and any damage is noted on driver’s delivery docket and reported with photographs.
Ensure that the freight is matched with the correct purchase order or transfer document, packaging is opened and checked against the order and receipted within 24 hours of delivery. Advise the orderer of the goods receipt and status. Report any discrepancy to the Warehouse Assistant as appropriate.
- Obtain Sales Order or Service rental Delivery Ticket from Warehouse Assistant for required delivery and confirm correct items, consignee and any special shipping instructions.
Prepare labelling and packing lists.
Work with field service personal as and when required, but as directed by Warehouse Manager
- All other reasonable duties as assigned by the Warehouse Manager.
To be successful you will ideally have the following skills and experience;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in warehousing
- Understanding of inventory and treatment of stock and fixed assets;
- Competent in the use of email and web browsers;
- Competent in the use of all Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel;
- Previous exposure to stock control / accounting software packages or ERP databases, ideally JDE is ideal;
- Possession of an HR or MR truck licence for Queensland is preferred; and
- Experience with transport logistics including import/export is ideal
- Inventory Control / Supply Chain qualifications is essential;
- Foreign exchange transactions experience is preferred;
- Open Manual Drivers License; and
- Forklift operators licence.