HMC OPERATOR< Back To Job Listing
1. Job setting as per drawing & programming on HMC machines.
2. Clear Understanding of tools & tackles.
3. Produce parts within required tolerances & specification.
4. Adjust machine speeds and feeds and change cutters to machine parts according to specifications.
5. Measure work piece for conformance to specification using measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers, dial indicator and gages.
6. Running M/C and produce as per cycle time.
7. Following Safety Standards established in company.
8. Maintaining Quality Standards established & followed by company.
9. Ability to fill production reports.
10. Deburr jobs by recommended tools.
11. Maintain 5S and housekeeping around machine
12. Any other task, role, responsibility as advised by the Production Engineer/Manager – CHC time to time.
10th pass or ITI with 3 to 8 years of experience