FIELD SPECIALIST - III< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Operate and maintain Tubular Running equipment according to Weatherford internal service quality procedures, work instructions, industry standards, safety guide lines and external customer requirements.
-Adhere to safety procedure and policies in accordance with OEPS which includes but not limited to below:
- Active participation in Workshop/Field safety tool box meetings, Task Risk Assessment
- Active participation and contribution to workshop specific safety initiatives.
- Report all hazards and unsafe acts.
- Actively promote positive safety culture
-Adhere to quality procedure and policies in accordance with OEPS which includes but not limited below:
- Ensure all resources are fit for purpose.
- Raise corrective actions for all non-conformances.
- Comply with OEPS work instruction in Field/Base/workshop.
- Comply with TRS Zero Tolerance and critical rules to live by
- Identify areas requiring improvement and / or audit.
-Strictly comply with customer’s HSSE, Operations and behavioral requirements at customer work locations
-Strictly follow the functions assigned by the Field supervisor/Ops coordinator at location regarding the TRS operations and equipments servicing & maintenance.
-Rig up and operate TRS equipment relevant to the operation within client’s requirements and in compliance with TRS work instructions, procedures and competence systems to maintain integrity of the client’s wells.
-Maintain an accurate job reporting in WPTS with all operational details such as well information, duration for rig up and rig down, job sequence, events, NPTs, equipments used, equipments performance etc.
- Willing to learn and commit responsibility for continuous competency improvement-Supervise and select personnel to perform Casing and Tubing running operations in accordance with approved industry standards, quality procedures, and safety guidelines and within the scope of the personnel’s qualifications and competencies to fulfill the Clients requirements. Review and change as deemed necessary any equipment requirements, which will be of benefit to both the Client. Delegate responsibilities and tasks within the team. Liaise and advise the Client of any issues regarding Casing and Tubing running procedures.
-Ensure Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental fully implemented and sustained across all areas of responsibility.
-Review the customer equipment requirements and ensure the equipment requested is suitable for the specific ongoing operations and sufficient back up equipment is on location to successfully complete the operation to a quality and safe standard.
- Ensure field performance, service quality and meeting the customer’s requirements in the operations are achieved in accordance with approved industry standards, quality procedures and within industry safety guidelines.
-Provide technical support to the personnel regarding equipment requirements, equipment failures and equipment modifications required to successfully complete rig specific operations to a high standard.
- Delegate responsibilities and tasks within the team as appropriate to the team.
- Responsible for all paper work associated with Ordering material, prepare required equipment and spare parts for further jobs. Prepare Daily ,pre job , Post job reports.
-Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfill these
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS