FIELD SPECIALIST - I< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Operate and maintain Tubular Running equipment according to Weatherford internal service quality procedures, work instructions, industry standards, safety guide lines and external customer requirements.
-Adhere to safety procedure and policies in accordance with OEPS which includes but not limited to below:
- Active participation in Workshop/Field safety tool box meetings, Task Risk Assessment
- Active participation and contribution to workshop specific safety initiatives.
- Report all hazards and unsafe acts.
- Actively promote positive safety culture
-Adhere to quality procedure and policies in accordance with OEPS which includes but not limited below:
- Ensure all resources are fit for purpose.
- Raise corrective actions for all non-conformances.
- Comply with OEPS work instruction in Field/Base/workshop.
- Comply with TRS Zero Tolerance and critical rules to live by
- Identify areas requiring improvement and / or audit.
-Strictly comply with customer’s HSSE, Operations and behavioral requirements at customer work locations
-Strictly follow the functions assigned by the Field supervisor/Ops coordinator at location regarding the TRS operations and equipment’s servicing & maintenance.
-Rig up and operate TRS equipment relevant to the operation within client’s requirements and in compliance with TRS work instructions, procedures and competence systems to maintain integrity of the client’s wells.
-Maintain an accurate job reporting in WPTS with all operational details such as well information, duration for rig up and rig down, job sequence, events, NPTs, equipment’s used, equipment’s performance etc.
- Willing to learn and commit responsibility for continuous competency improvement
Minimum Academic Qualification - ITI (certificate from Industrial training institute-2-year regular course) & Above.
Communication Skill:- English (Read & Write)
Computer Proficiency: - Minimum Computer skill like MS office , Emails.