EQUIPMENT OPERATOR I - VERNAL, UT< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of approximately 700 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 26,500 people.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world’s current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
Operate casing and tubing tongs, power units, and handle tools used in tubular make-up both on-shore and offshore environments.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Help with rigging up and down of power tongs, power units, stabbing boards, and tubular handling equipment.
- Visually inspect equipment before, during, and after jobs to ensure field readiness and safe operation of equipment.
- Conduct safety meetings with crew.
- Perform all duties of casing crew.
- Assist in duties required with ongoing casing/tubular operations.
- Available on a 24 hour basis to respond to customer needs
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of all equipment and maintenance procedures
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
- Mechanical aptitude
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Weatherford offers competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including paid vacation to start, matching 401K program, comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor – Priority Referral Requested
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.