DD IV Engineer< Back To Job Listing
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
1. Leads and provides supervision for the directional drilling operation at the wellsite that ensures the desired directional path and drilling targets are achieved in a safe and economic manner.
2. Responsible for BHA being assembled as per well / engineering plan.
3. Responsible for the operation, inspection and maintenance of motors and downhole tools at rig site.
4. Responsible for the generation and content of daily and Final Well reports on services performed.
5. Responsible for maintaining well profile plots and providing customer with directional survey data.
6. Responsible for RSS operations at the wellsite.
7. Responsible for supervising, mentoring and training Trainee (DD I), Junior (DD II) and Lead (DD III) Directional Drillers.
8. Collaborates with the MWD team to ensure BHA specification and engineering optimization parameters are realized.
9. Assist in the marketing, sales, and promotion of company products.
10. Maintains equipment records of equipment at wellsite.
11. Responsible for all communication from wellsite with internal personnel and customer representatives on location.
12. Take rotations in office to Coordinate (Coordinator OJT).
13. Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
14. Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
A) a safe and healthy workplace for all employees;
B) enforcing all safety precautions and practices;
C) promoting safe work practices;
D) Attending mandatory safety meetings and maintaining Company property and equipment in safe operating conditions at all times.
15. Know and understand Weatherford’s Enterprise Excellence Process and the Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
16. Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
Experience and ability to solve problems and perform with minimal supervision.
Able to relate to rig-site personnel at all levels.
Experiences with Rotary Steerable tools.
24+ months as DD III