FLD SPECIALIST - FRE & CE< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 1,000 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 29,500 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world’s current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
To perform fishing operations in accordance with company policies and customer requirements and to develop skills to properly supervise the handling, operating, dressing, making up, breaking down, shipping and storing of equipment used on fishing operations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform fishing operations and develop skills to properly supervise the handling and operation of fishing tools
- Review job needs to make sure tools and equipment needed are in stock
- Provide customer with recommendations, procedures and drawings when a changing plan is necessary
- Provide customer with reports of history of tools run and results obtained, history of the job and related information prior to leaving rig site
- Finalize job by getting reports, job logs signed by company representative
- Actively participate in shop servicing, dressing, and loadouts of any equipment
- Perform fishing operations in accordance with company policies and customer requirements
- 5+ years experience in fishing tool/window cutting operations or similar oilfield background.
- Knowledge of cased hole completion, drilling operations and the tools to be used in fishing operations.
- Ability to work successfully and maintain a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to use skills knowledge and techniques in problem recognition and solution development
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, strong leadership and decision making skills
- Ability to work within a team and excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Valid driver's licence and clean abstract
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Weatherford offers competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including paid vacation to start, matching RRSP program, comprehensive benefits program, and opportunities for on-going training and career development.