WORKSHOP SUPERVISOR< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Thru Tubing Workshop Supervisor will be responsible for…
- Ensuring all downhole equipment is serviced, repaired, maintained and tested to the required quality standards of Weatherford IMS.
- Ensure 8 Gems is followed and correct PPE is worn by maintenance technician and safe working practices are followed.
- Ensure all equipment follows the thru tubing QA/QC Standards , all paperwork associated for this is correct and completed.
- Ensure all incoming and outgoing shipments are to checked on prior to dispatch and return from internal or external clients.
- Hold frequent TBT meetings for activities for the week / day , prioritize with Thru Tubing Country Operations Manager or Thru Tubing Head of Department for proper planning of the day’s activities
- Any NC post job or damage is reported immediately to Operations
- Perform all activity safely and under the supervision of the Thru Tubing workshop supervisor.
- Promote and mentor Workshop staff to build synergy within the workshop.
- Collaborate with Thru Tubing Administrator Supervisor to ensure accurate count of assets and inventory.
- To adhere to established Weatherford work ethics and policies at all times when dealing with our customers.
- To develop local proactive business strategies and opportunities with the Algeria management rather than follow a reactive process to the clients business.
- To keep a running inventory of customer needs / problems and use available resources and technology to develop to meet Thru Tubing Objectives.
- At all times be aware of our customers perception of the quality of services delivered, and feed this back to concerned parties through excellent verbal and written communication with peers and supervisors.
- To contribute to the QHSE objectives of the business teams. To take the message to the client.
- To develop an in-depth understanding of the assigned customer organizations. This will involve developing and maintaining personal contacts with key decision-makers where possible, it is important to note this is a team responsibility for Thru Tubing management as well.
- To take an active part in his/hers professional development through participation in external and internal training courses/seminars and to actively pursue development thru continual improvement in Thru tubing competency, as level designation assigned tasks by Thru Tubing Manager.
- At all times to have available the latest available information and presentation packages on assigned new technology tools, to impart this to clients as WFT develop new Technologies in TT.
- At all times to be aware of operational resources and constraints, and assist in all issues related to service delivery including pre-job preparation.
- This will involve working closely with the Thru Tubing Supervisors for Fishing, Milling & Packers in Thru-Tubing.
- To have complete understanding of existing contracts including incentive schemes and price escalation clauses to maximize the value of the contract and reduce DSO, when putting together commercial proposal for clients.
- Complete annual and quarterly and monthly budgeting and forecasting.
- To keep up to date on competitor strategies, services and technology, and communicate this information through appropriate channels.
- To remain aware of the costs of doing business and suggest ideas on how to reduce the operations cost base.
- To prepare contract documents for tenders that utilize the information gathered on client organizations, internal preferences and competitor strategies/services.
- Work with management to assist with hiring, supervising, and maintaining an adequately trained and motivated sales staff and ensure compliance with company personnel policies.
- Participate in industry trade show and organizations and other pertinent technical associations or committees.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfil these.
BSc or Techincal Diploma