Logistics Coordinator- International Shipping & Receiving - Stratum Reservoir- Champaign, IL< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of approximately 700 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 26,500 people.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world’s current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
The Shipping/Receiving Clerk will assist with all incoming and outgoing shipments. Assist with assembly and packaging of containers and equipment used for collection of geochemical samples.
- Pull orders, get required paper work, ship, get quotes, fill out international required paperwork.
- Verify quantities, purchase order numbers, line numbers and other pertinent information on packing slips and receive in the system. Ensure destination addresses match.
- Build crates or cardboard containers as necessary.
- Pack components, assemblies and products for shipping.
- Route received material to Lab, warehouse, or other areas as needed.
- Receive incoming shipments from suppliers.
- Open crates and other containers using appropriate tools.
- Commercial invoices attached to paperwork if necessary.
- Operate forklift to weigh product and transfer product to staging areas.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work Assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Haz Mat Shipping/Certification
- Experience with UPS, FedEx, DHL, International Shipping, Freight Forwarders
- Attention to detail
- Clear communication with clients and co-workers
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Weatherford offers competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including paid vacation to start, matching 401K program, comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor – Priority Referral Requested
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.