Well Services Coordinator Eastern Europe< Back To Job Listing
- Organizing Tool Packages for Jobs
- Directly involved with Well Services workshop & assets & inventory.
- Organization of Capillary Units
- QHSSE for the workshop & personal working.
- Ensure DNV & ISO internal & external audits findings are closed out in a timely manner with Country Operations Manager.
- Technically proficient in Well Services Products and Services
- Ensuring Error free delivery of Well Services products and services to customer location.
Sales visits to locations, and customer offices. Building relationships and leveraging work out of them
Duties & Responsibilities
Knowledge and Skills:
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills, high level of customer focus, excellent knowledge of Weatherford Well Services Product Line and competitor’s product ranges.
- Strong and Effective presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of WFT Macflo & Jar Pro Programs for job design & TT Packer Modelling Software.
- Proficient in the use of Down Hole & oilfield calculations, application consideration specific to Well Services
- Excellent awareness of the Market conditions & Competitors
- Excellent Understanding of Weatherford invoicing and receivables process for Denmark
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS