Field Operations Engineer 1 - CT< Back To Job Listing
- Understand and adhere to all safety regulations and applicable Weatherford Policies.
- Perform duties according to the documented Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Standard Operating Procedures and Work Place Instructions.
- Learn to plan, prepare and conduct Stimulation well site operations to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Learn to foster and maintain customer relations by establishing a positive image and confidence in the quality of services while ensuring the confidentiality of all stimulation operations.
- Learn to prepare, draft and complete all required reports and data as required by customer.
- Maintain assigned equipment and facilities in a neat and workable condition.
- Learn lab and field Quality Control procedures per Standard Operation Procedures.
- Learn to operate all equipment as required by location.
- Communicate details and directions in a clear and coherent manner.
- Bachelor degree of Chemical or Petroleum Engineer
- 4 years of experience on QA/QC for stimulation and fracturing fluids and stimulation operations
- Speak Fluid English
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS