Project Manager< Back To Job Listing
The PROJECT MANAGER is responsible for developing and executing a clear strategy to grow Weatherford’s completion business across the location or multiple locations.
By working with, and understanding the customer requirements across GZ, the PM will coordinate with the Operations and Sales teams, GZ and GBU to deliver and commercialize required systems processes, products and services in order to attain market leadership position.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
Client & Communication
Vision & Leadership
Safety & Compliance
Team Building & Mentoring
With the increasing ESS activity down in Nigeria, and potential market growth on the back of sand control opportunities, we are looking at transferring an internal resource within the Geozone. The net HC effect for the GZ is zero.
1. Ensure policies, processes and procedures are followed. 2. Communicate policies, procedures and processes to employees and 3rd party supplier 3. Continuous training of employees and 3rd party suppliers to maintain set standards. 4. Carry out quarterly audits to monitor implementation
- Engineering degree or its equivalent
- Excellent technical understanding and problem solving
- Advanced level of PC skills (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Strong communicator – both verbally and written.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Motivated, resourceful, self-going
- Commercial/business focused
- Mature approach and attitude to work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, written and oral
- Ability to handle multiple project activities simultaneously, coordinate and interact with multiple company departments and outside companies;
- Strong interpersonal, decision making and negotiation skills are required;
- Proven track record of analyzing problems to determine the root cause;
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS