WELL PLACEMENT SPECIALIST III – WP Domain Champion< Back To Job Listing
- Timely operational and geosteering/WP evaluation studies and interpretation in CEU
- All other IES activities/duties in CEU&NS Geozones as indicated by the IES Manager
- Processing, Interpretation and Evaluation of LWD logs, Geosteering, Geomechanics, Well Placement
- SQ reviews and data checks on received data
- Client Interaction and coordination
- Technical papers and presentations, internal mentoring.
- Wellsite technical assistance, Real time monitoring as needed.
- Training courses and continuous drive for improvement
- Positive rapport with CEU and North Sea assets
- WFT’s high HSE standards – no LTI and no HSE incidents in IES operations
- Build effective technical relationship with CEU&UNS clients to maintain and develop further businesses for WFT’s various segments.
- This is a senior level job. Responsibilities include fully integrated formation evaluation processes.
- Collaborate with customer petroleum engineering staff to provide integrated solutions to CEU&NS clients. May provide direction / training to junior personnel.
- Works with supervisor to ensure projects are completed in a timely & accurate manner. Relies on experience and judgment to plan & accomplish goals.
- aid to increase the existing market revenue in the Geozone/Country assigned and identify potential opportunities
- Direct WL/LWD technology sales
- Incremental WFT technology revenue – through sell-up and pull-through.
- IES Solution sales
- Provide technical support differentiation versus our competitors.
- Provide consistent services and products worldwide.
- Identify, communicate and offer maximum value of our technology in the Geozone/Country assigned
- Regular client visits to understand their needs and understand the market. Capture client visits
- and opportunities in Salesforce.
- Ensure that all customers receive prompt follow-up on technical related issues
- Play an active role in the technical society (SPE, SPWLA, etc.)
- Participate in Lunch & Learn with clients in the technology
- Knowledge sharing internally
- Be proactive to complete the training on the technology assigned (Operations, QC, Software required for the interpretation, Sales training
- Participate to create or update once a year the business document
- 5 Years experience in Geosteering/ Well Placement Engineering
- Min: Bachelor in Geology or Petroleum Engineering
- Language spoken min: English advanced in writing and oral communication
- Can work independently with minor supervision