Operations Coordinator< Back To Job Listing
The Managed Pressure Drilling Operations Coordinator is responsible for oversight of all the Weatherford Managed Pressure Drilling products and services being provided to the customer. Duties include visits to key personnel involved in ongoing and upcoming projects, ensuring that all contractual requirements are met and that the customer is fully satisfied with the Weatherford products and services.
- Ensuring that all quality requirements, Customer Contract technical specifications requirements, instructions and procedures for maintenance of equipment and equipment certification are available, implemented and routinely audited.
- Control and provision of equipment and personnel to the Rig Site to fully meet Customer Contract requirements.
- Interfacing with Customer specific departments.
- Attendance in Customer contract meetings.
- Attendance in Operations meeting in Customer Office.
- Maintaining effective communication with Operations Supervisors on all operational matters.
- Development, review, rollout and implementation of Weatherford’s Managed Pressure Drilling Services Operations procedures
- Ordering of equipment to support operations
- Focus on continuous improvement of key processes and revise the quality documents as appropriate to the scope of work
- Conduct Pre-Job Briefings and post job Debriefing to Weatherford’s Managed Pressure Drilling Services personnel.
- Assess competence of Weatherford’s Managed Pressure Drilling Services Field personnel on all aspects in their roles and responsibilities prior to sending crews to job.