CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR< Back To Job Listing
General and Task Management
- Ensure all required customer documentation such as Purchase Orders, authorization to proceed etc., are current and up to date to the level tools are being built to.
- Review the Cost versus Sales, work closely with Process, Product, and estimators to analyse profitability (new and existing).
- Ensure effective means of communication for PO amendments & quote revisions with all concerned people & ensure all required changes meet commercial expectations and timing commitments of both the division and our customer.
- Ensure timely, effective, accurate and complete communication to create and maintain excellent customer relations.
- Receive and process Weatherford district purchases orders and request for quotations via JDE.
- Provide order acknowledgements back to regions and/or direct customers with scheduled completion dates, part numbers, and pricing.
- Interface with Internal Customers & prepare quotes providing pricing & lead time.
- Maintain sales order/purchase order log.
- Process month-end reports (revenue, open orders, etc.).
- Liaise with business unit supply chain management on manufacturing schedules and on urgent orders.
- Assist in logistics issues as they relate to purchase orders in process.
- Support continuous improvement and lean manufacturing process
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within physical constraints of the job.
High-School Diploma with 2 years of Experience
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS