STEAMER OPERATOR Машинист ППДУ< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 1,000 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 29,500 people.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world’s current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
1.To drive technological crane when the crane is moved;
2. To do technological steam dewaxing of oil wells, flow lines, oil collectors; warming of water pipes and other technological equipment.
3. To hook up the units to wells, oilfield equipment.
4. To watch working parameters of measuring and auxiliary mechanisms of the unit.
5. To assemble and disassemble the unit’s equipment, measuring devices.
6. To correct light disrepair that do not require disassembling of parts of the vehicle;
7. To fill up unit’s truck with gas, liquids and cooling liquids.
8. To check and control technical condition of the truck before work, on work completion to hand it back and park the vehicle at the assigned place.
9. To repair slight damages that does not require disassembling of the mechanisms. Unless directed to assist a mechanic
10. To do technical maintenance and current repair of the truck and its technological equipment
11. To assist in any other operational aspects in relation to the task at hand.