MAINTENANCE REPAIR ADMIN< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Providing full administrative support to the department, complying with all Weatherford requirements. Responsible for collating all certification packages for all shipments / load outs. All load test certificates, MPI reports, and annual dimensional reports to be scanned to both Acorde and the Server then filed in the relevant history file. Ownership to control the corrected information to be entered into the Master Equipment List (MEL), certification and maintenance compliance of documentation, effective communication with all Third Party Inspection companies especially DNV.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creation of all work orders, maintaining JDE Equipment Management system ensuring that all records are kept up to date and that the relevant information is reviewed prior to scanning. Logging and filing.
- Issue work orders and work instructions to inspection. Update and control the Equipment Integrity Register and to create Equipment Files with compliant legislation.
- Support the department and other members of the team in relation to Departmental Operational requirements as and when required.
- Raise relevant paperwork, Work Orders, Work Instructions. Source history files relating to previous maintenance and repairs on all equipment. Work closely with the Workshop staff in relation to MEL updates, certification input, scanning, DNVGL certification processes for Annual and 5 yearly survey reports. Communicate with Third Party release, MODU forms and arrange all DNVGL reports for review in a timely manner.
- Monitor and keep up to date the TMDE register as per WFT Global Standards.
- Liaise with Repair vendors regarding scheduling of repairs to ensure that assets are repaired and returned in order to meet Weatherford operational requirements. Control the Third Party Rental spreadsheets and certification.
- Communicate with SDS Support Staff, UK Inventory & Assets and ABZ Logistics Teams in relation to the uploading of SharePoint so that an accuracy of delivery/collection of all items require to support the business requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Establish and agree a completion date with the repair vendor. Monitor progress of all equipment on corrective work orders.
- Advise any Vendor of the shortage of missing documentation in a timely manner so that compliance can be controlled within the Materials, Maintenance Process and Procedures.
- Co-operate with the Workshop staff to ensure that equipment is repaired to support operational requirements. Liaise with the Third Party Lifting Company to closely monitor the actual day of requirements to re-certify LOLER equipment.
- Update the department and client folders daily and in a timely manner to prevent a back log of duties.
- Raise relevant paperwork (Disposal Requests, Delivery Tickets) for assets which are to be scrapped. Arrange physical segregation of scrap and removal/delivery to scrap merchant. Assist the team during Asset counts.
- To attend all training courses as required by company to ensure level of competency is maintained.
- Support the Workshop staff by carrying out all administrative support functions as requested.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfil these.
- Experience of working in an administration role
- Experience in fast moving workplace
- Experience of working within a warehouse environment
- Standard Grade or equivalent in Math’s, English
- Must be numerate, literate and physically capable
- Be logical and able to organize and record information to an accurate level. Computer Literacy with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Working knowledge of Excel, Access, JD Edwards and or SAP
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS