Slimline Field Engineer II< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Criteria: Minimum 2-5+ years field related experience with Engineering Degree
Reports to: Operations Manager, Operations Supervisor
Job Definition: This is the intermediate level job for Field Engineer.
- Acquires and develops broad knowledge and skills in a specific practice area.
- Applies standard techniques, procedures and criteria to perform tasks for conventional products.
- Exercises limited judgment.
- Works on small projects or portions of larger projects.
- Assists on other tasks, or performs moderate design tasks.
- Receives close supervision, and thorough review of all work performed for application of sound professional judgment.
- Key interface between Weatherford and the client at the job site, carrying the duties and responsibilities of completing a service job and managing a crew at the well site