Jam Lab Supervisor< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
TRS Jam Lab Supervisor
Supervise Torque/ Turn recording system ( Casing and Tubing) makeup Graphs and test activities as per Customer’s and company requirements , ensure that the assigned equipment is in best working condition and fit for purpose, supervision and control the Jam equipment requirements are met for all work that is carried out , ensure that all JAM technicians are aware of relevant work instructions and procedures, pertaining of Weatherford Integrated management system manual. Also assist resolving the Jam graphs misunderstand between Customs & Weatherford, including lead all the bucking job activity and related requested by the customers.
Jam Lab Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Service and maintain the companies Electrical/Electronic Torque/Turn recording Systems.
- Service and maintain the bucking unit hardware and software.
- Supervise the TRS backing service require by the customers and provide the bucking report in timely manner.
- Service and supervise the fault finding, inspection and repairing electrical/electronic Jam equipment including calibration and service of all associated tools & equipment.
- Responsibilities for incoming and outgoing inspections, maintenance and calibration of Jam equipment
Make recommendations for purchase of parts required for the proper maintenance of assigned equipment.
Complete all documentation and accurately report all maintenance repairs, adjustments and inspections carried out on equipment.
Ordering of spare parts & equipment as and when required.
Service and maintenance of the Electrical/Electronic parts of the companies Bucking Unit.
- Service and maintenance of the Electrical/Electronic parts of the companies Jam torque graphs.
- Elaborate Monthly report of the rig job graphs in monthly basis.
Travel to the Rig Site to run or fault-find and repair equipment, as and when required.
Conduct JAMPro Operator trainings for the local personnel.
Jam Lab Supervisor Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in a Business-related field
- Speak and write fluently English
- Strong technical knowledge of tubular running service equipment and procedure.
- Good computer skills and the ability to use business support software.
- Good resource planning skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.
- Job Description
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS