Field Specialist Level 4 - Tubular Running Services< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Job & Responsibilities:
- Maintain comprehensive understanding of operation and maintenance requirements of TRS Manual Handling Equipment,
- Power Equipment, Bucking Units and Thread Monitoring Systems, Rig Systems Solutions Services and Total Depth
- Solutions Services as it applies to the assigned business segment.
- Housekeeping/maintenance duties in a safe manner as directed by supervisor.
- Responsible for own and crew’s compliance with Weatherford and Clients HSE policies whilst ensuring co-workers carry out
- work in safe manner.
- Ensure all Job reporting forms are completed accurately and all Non Productive Time (NPT) incidents are accurately recorded and report to management.
- Participate in incident and accident investigations as required / requested.
- Report all hazards and unsafe acts.
- Perform the functions of a Crew Chief as described by Company upon request.
- Attend and contribute at Client presentations / “Drilling the Well on Paper” (DWOP’s), HAZID meetings as requested.
Participate in and supervise:
- Performance of function checks TRS Equipment against specified Work Instructions.
- Rig up, operation and rig down of TRS Equipment following Work Instructions and procedures.
- Service and maintenance of mechanical, hydraulic and electronic components of TRS equipment as applicable to business segment.
- English Language: Has fully operational command of the spoken and written language with only occasional unsystematic
- inaccuracies and inappropriacy’s.
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office software.
- Proficient in Company’s ERP system modules relevant to the role.
- Proficient in the application of Company’s OEPS Management Systems.
- Criteria: Minimum 4-5+ years related experience - High School diploma (or Secondary School Diploma or equivalent) as minimum.
- Preferred 2 years College degree
- Other Qualifications in Mechanical, Electronic or Petroleum engineering.
- External Qualifications in Quality Management Programs.
- From 3 to 4 years industry working experience.
- Minimum 4 years related working experience in Tubular Running Services.
- Minimum of 4 years related working experience.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS