WORKSHOP TECHNICIAN< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
- To maintain/redress tools as per procedure or as per supervisor’s requests with completing relevant paperwork.
- Perform make ups of tubulars with torque machine.
- Conduct hydraulic pressure tests to ensure integrity of made up assemblies
- To prepare equipment and taking part in loading/unloading when sending/receiving equipment to/from the rig site.
- Operate overhead cranes and fork lifts. Perform slinging as per regulation.
- To ensure that workshop is in a clean state at all times.
- Organization of verification of metrology and equipment calibration
- Maintenance of equipment in proper form
- Experience in oilfield operations- workshop
- Knowledge of windows-based systems