PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Ensure payroll for all salaried employees in accordance with existing procedures.
- Reviews all supporting documentation for the payroll from the Districts and Human Resources Payroll Analyst.
- Ensure compliance with existing procedures in all matters relating to Payroll
- Reviews the calculation of employer contributions and employee deductions.
- Performs accounting journal entries monthly.
- Performs monthly reconciliation of related accounts.
- Manages payroll deductions for various loans or advances.
- Responsible for the issuance of Monthly Headcount Report.
- Analyses and reporting in the Accounting System of Accounts Payroll Salaries and Allowances.
- Supports Human Resources Department in compliance with Company Policies for entering a new employee in the Payroll System.
- Ensure the payroll of all employees of the company, and the payment of all liabilities with the various agencies work.
- Must maintain compliance with system procedures established Quality Management.
- Must maintain the confidentiality of information.
- Ensure compliance with local accounting and tax regulations.
- Complies with applicable company policies, including Personnel, Quality System and Health, Safety and Environment standards and procedures
master degree in finance or equivalent
minium 3 yers experiance in payroll (SAGE system is prferable)
Controlling MIcrosoft Tools (Word, Excel)
JDE past experince will be preferred