JUNIOR FIELD ENGINEER-FRE< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Entry level position tasked with learning and working all the products linked with the Fishing & Re-Entry product line. During this time, you will be primarily focused on workshop / base assistance with the goal of being able to identify and explain the various tools / components that make up the Fishing & Re-Entry portfolio. You will also be expected to follow a specified learning plan that will include various computer-based learning modules as well as classroom training. During this learning phase, you may take on miscellaneous tasks as assigned to you by your Supervisor.
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
· Attend classroom instructional sessions aimed at product line specific training
· Complete assigned computer-based training as per the predetermined Learning Plan.
· Assist workshop personnel in the preparation of jobs (which may include; inventory, tool measurement, documentation, equipment load-out, etc.)
· Assist in time, cost, and labor estimates for completion of job assignments
· Prepare and keep accurate paperwork on delivery tickets, job reports, time sheets and other similar administrative forms.
· Keep accurate paperwork of equipment used and services provided in the field. .
· Have a general knowledge of the Fishing & Re-Entry products and services including having the ability to correctly identify all tools and components.
· Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
· Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available
· Must attend all required safety training.
· Required to work on a 24 hours call basis.
· Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
· Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
· Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
· Must be able to travel for extended periods of time.
Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
· Proficient verbal and written communication skills
· Individual must be able to follow instructions
· Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio, etc…)
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to problem solve using thorough analytical skills
· Should be able to work closely with internal and external customers
· Self-motivated and committed to service quality a must
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
· Computer Aided Drafting (AutoCAD, Solid works, Pro E or equivalent)
· Valid Driver License
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
· Prior oilfield experience