Laboratory Supervisor -Stratum Reservoir< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Day to Day running of the CCA Laboratory, Coordination of all CCA analysis according to scope of work agreed with Clients as per documented procedures, Personnel Scheduling and handling, training newly hired staff and mentoring, processing of Laboratory generated data, quality control, report generation, invoice preparation and Project Managements.
Duty & Responsibilities:
- Day to Day Running and operations of the Conventional Core Analyses Laboratory
- Coordinate CCA Analysis following documented procedures and confirming to client analysis program as communicated by the Head of Department
- Control quality of service during all phases of the laboratory work to ensure that products of highest quality are delivered to the Client
- Supervise CCA laboratory analysis staff members and delegate workload and responsibilities
- Coordinate lab data evaluation, Quality check, preparation of draft reports and final reports
- Maintain regular Client contacts; keep the client regularly updated on individual project status
- Prepare and process the final invoices for completed projects with the approval from Head of Department.
- Be Proactively involved in all new technology introduction plans
- Ensuring servicing, repair, maintenance, restocking and calibration of equipment, spares and consumables where necessary
- Report any equipment failures and operational problems and execute solutions
- Adherence to ISO 9001 quality management system related procedure
- Adherence to safety and environmental regulation
- Promote a visible QHSSE commitment in implementing Weatherford policies and standard
- Train Lab staff to progress on Project Management
- Provide training assistance to other employees where required.
- Handling any other related responsibility as assigned by the Head of CCA laboratory Department
- Initiative & decision making
- Meticulous attention to details, Commitment to safety
- Leadership, diplomacy and teamwork
- Technical Expertise; Substantial knowledge of routine Core Analysis and related Reservoir Optimization and engineering Topics
- Good knowledge of laboratory system / equipment essential
- Organization skills
- Communication skills in conjunction with fostering employee and client relationship
- Computer literate
- Good knowledge of English
- Self-motivated leading to increase responsibilities
University Degree / Diploma in an Appropriate subject
3 years of laboratory organizational experience
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Approval for opening the position. Careful consideration should be made as to recruitment date to align with in-country revenue generation.
Please stick to budgeted compensation.