LABORATORY SPECIALIST SENIOR Ведущий инженер-лаборант< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 1,000 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 29,500 people.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world’s current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
1. Supposed to know techology of work, lab equipment and operations procedure, technical requirement to materials and finished products.
2 Supposed to know guiding, regulatory and reference documents pertaining to work subject; methods of analysis, tests performance and other research; operating standards and technical requirements for developed technical documentation, paper work
3. Check quality of using materials(proppants and chemical additives) on compliance certificate of quality from customers
4. Timely report the lab manager about defects and prepare related document
5 Sign all container after unpacking
* unpacking date
* Frac fleet number
* Surname unpacking operator
*Surname of laboratory engineer to attend and control the "unpacking"
• The volume / mass "unpacked"
• The name "unpacked"
• allowed for work / Disposal / return / (write right)
6. To be on loading and unloading chemical, check supporting documentation, keep track of lot numbers.
7.To check water and other materials (chemical additives, proppant) on service ability on frac in accordance with API and customers regulations.
8.Control of quality frac fluid or other stimulation fluids and proppant mixes which used in works for oil recovery improvement (water, linear gel, crosslinked gel, mix with proppant).
9. Timely provide supervisor of customers all necessary documentation about using equipment, chemical and additives,calibration fluid
10.Sample frac fluid at the time of frac jobs on each stage or as much as stage time permits, placement of technological transport and formation of multiple well platform
11. Maintain clean and tidy in a field laboratory, transfer of equipment to the transport position in time, and also to enter that into operation (before operating equipment to keep switched on for at least 20 minutes, all of the reagents must be heated to need level )
12.Provide the accuracy and timeliness of filling corporative forms assess the quality of work, or any other specific form set by the customer.
High education, 3 years experience
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS