ELECTRONIC TECHNICIAN Инженер-электроник< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 1,000 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 29,500 people.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world’s current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
1. Insures that all Weatherford LLC Trucks, trailers, and Units are repaired to Weatherford LLC standards and RFR Regulations
2. Perform technical support in the field environment.
3. Document, make failure analysis and recommended solution reports.
4. Support and train personnel to understand the functionality and maintenance of the electronic systems
5. Perform duties according to the Quality Management Policy and comply with all the requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Work Place Instructions
6. Perform various other duties assigned by management within the physical constraints of the job
7. Maintains electronics room and equipment in clean and safe condition in compliance with Federal and Corporate safety standards.
3+ years related experience
Secondary education, specialized education
The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
Willingness to work under varying conditions and in remote locations
Ability to perform under time constraints
Good communication skills
Ability to work in a team environment
Positive attitude towards health, safety and the environment
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS