LEAD MECHANIC Ведущий механик< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Lead mechanic / Ведущий механик
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 1,000 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 29,500 people.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world’s current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
1. Insures that all Weatherford LLC Trucks, trailers, and Units are repaired to Weatherford LLC standards and RFR Regulations
2. Perform technical support in the field environment.
3. Inspect the technical condition and repair equipment saving devices installed on mechanical equipment.
4. Participate in the acceptance and installation of new equipment, upgrading and replacement of ineffective equipment with highly effective.
5. Analyze the cause and duration of downtime associated with the technical condition of equipment.
6. Perform various other duties assigned by management within the physical constraints of the job
7. Work out and implement advanced methods of repair and restoration of assemblies and parts, as well as measures for extending equipment service life, reduction of equipment downtime and extension of inter-repair periods, prevention of accidents and work site injuries, reduction of labor intensiveness and repair cost, improvement of repair quality.
Toubleshoot, Repair, and maintain Western and domestic Trucks, fracturing equipment, Coil tubing Equipment and all support equipment, Toubleshoot and repair both open and closed loop hydraulic systems, good understanding automotive electrical lighting.
Must provide detailed documents of parts needed, used and all repairs completed on a daily basis.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS