GEOZONE COMP & BEN ADVISOR.< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Bogotá – Colombia
Type of Job
Implement and administer all Compensation and Benefits policies and procedures in the Geozone, in accordance with WFT compensation philosophy and the in-force labor legislation.
Deliver the organizational and report management of the Geozone, ensuring the accuracy information on the Company’s ERP.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of the local labor law and legislation in the Geozone
- Experience with labor union agreements requirements and negotiation.
- Knowledge and experience with job descriptions and evaluation
- Advanced Microsoft Office and People Soft or other information systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or HR related degree.
- Certification in Compensation or another related HR Fields, preferred.
- Four to six years of experience in Compensation
- Experience in Oil & Gas Industry preferred
- Team Work
- Results and client orientation
- Business Acumen
- Leadership and Navigation
- Consultation and Communication
- Global and cultural effectiveness
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Duties and Responsabilities
Compensation & Benefits
- Review all salary structures and propose the necessary adjustments to guarantee the external equity and alignment with the market
- Deliver the internal equity analysis and propose actions to retain and attract the best talent into de Organization
- Elaborate the annual salary review budget and coordinate its annual process following corporate guidelines.
- Review the companies job descriptions and create those for new positions.
- Asses and provide guidelines and advice to line managers and HRBPS at elaborating compensation proposals for new hires, or any internal organizational employee’s change.
- Coordinate and deliver all the necessary tasks regarding the administration of the labor/union mandated salary review. Advise on any local legislation labor changes to ensure compliance at all time.
- Coordinate locally all employee transfers within the GZ and from/to other GZ’s (International Assignments, Employee loans, local transfers, etc.)
- Review, update and correct when necessary all information regarding variable remuneration (target bonus, organizational assignment, field bonus).
- Manage al C&B information on the Company Systems (HRMS, BonusCalc, CompAccelerator,), and deliver all reports and information analysis as required by the COE and other internal partners
- Manage and cost control of all local benefits ensuring compliance with local law and the Global Benefits guidelines.
- Coordinate with payroll on all C&B and variable payments and ensure the payroll systems are aligned with the C&B policies.
- Coordinate with the Labor Relations Area to be in compliance with labor law requirements and union agreements at implementing any C&B or Organizational policy.
- Ensures all data input into eConnect is accurate through regular data reviews
- Implements global org changes locally within HRMS
- Runs routine and adhoc reports in eConnect for the purpose of satisfying information requests and audits
- Protects the release of HRMS information to unauthorized persons
- Requests system access for HR as appropriate