LEAD ASSETS COORDINATOR Ведущий специалист по учету основных средств и материалов< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
To control warehouses ensuring that all material is managed in the most effective manner both in terms of cost and service level. To ensure goods received, issued and transferred are correct in both documentation and 1C system. To liaise with Product Lines and Region Asset / Inventory Manager in development of stores and improvements. To perform cycle and annual inventory counts and asset counts. To process all imports through in transit system of 1C.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Full control of inventory (orders, receipts, transfers, issues, inventory control), documentation for movements and liaising with Accounts on monthly reconciliations to financials.
1. Interact with supervisors of product lines in terms of the development of warehouses, including the identification and marking of inventory (hereinafter Inventory)
2. Assist in the implementation of internal audit asset management / inventory holdings, according to the Company's management guidance.
3. To work with the chief accountant for documentation requirements related to asset management / MPD.
4. Promote leaders in the development and standardization of requirements for warehouses
5.Interact with locations on the temporary movement of equipment, ensuring the return of all equipment to its original location on completion of the works
6. Interact with the head of the standardization of warehouses, accounting and leading of material contracts with company employees
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) advanced user
Skills of accounting
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Nizhnevartovsk location, permanent