WSC F&R SERVICE DELIVERY LEAD< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Accountable for managing and supporting day to day F&R activities
- Responsible for achieving the WSC objectives of standardization, simplification and systematization in F&R, and identifying process efficiency improvement
- Responsible for the execution of “blue chip” projects in the WSC in line with corporate expectations, such as SOP optimization
- Responsible for the process delivery teams, ensuring adequate resources in place, managing and coaching the WSC personnel, setting objectives
- Responsible for process execution excellence, including quality of the reconciliations, reporting and monitoring performance against SLAs and driving continuous improvements in service quality
- Collaborating with the field, reviewing performance data with functional leadership and setting improvement targets
- Responsible for transition of new work into the WSC, driving it to steady state and working with the Continuous Improvement Manager to help drive execution excellence
- Responsible to implement process efficiency improvement projects and new processes introduced by the GBSC, and implementing the Management of Change model.
- Proactively collaborates and communicates with functional leaders and GBSC to ensure alignment with the WSC on priority objectives initiatives
- Responsible for operating the WSC as a business and to ensure the Geozones receive value for money for the services they receive.
- Leads and motivates employees to work to the best of their ability as part of the team through open communications, regular meetings, coaching and recognition for their individual contributions and collective accomplishments
University Degree & Professional Accounting Qualification with 10 years of experience in senior finance leadership role in similar industry