HR ADVISOR< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- To maintains records of company personnel and its units in accordance with standardized forms of initial records.
- To maintain and keep personal files, update information related to labour activity of employees.
- To fill in and keep records of work books and other documents, issue references about employment of personnel.
- Put in records in work books and other documents of employee.
- To enter information about the quantity and quality of personnel and their movement in the database, monitor its update and completion.
- To prepare documents for archiving after the deadline of the prescribed current store.
- To keep records of company orders by the categories.
- Monitors stability of labor discipline and compliance with the company policies.
- Executes HR documentation process flow, filing and personnel database updating to ensure compliance with domestic laws and company policies.
- Implements and monitors performance appraisal process
3-5 years of professional experience in HR fields
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS